Eligibility criteria for admission to I Semester B.E.
- The Candidate has passed the II-Year Pre-University or XII Std. or equivalent exams with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects, along with one of the following subjects: Chemistry, Bio-Technology, Computer Science, Biology, Electronics & has secured not less than 45% of the aggregate marks in optional subjects with English as one of the languages for admission to Engineering and Technology courses.
- A Candidate shall be eligible for admission to any of the full time degree courses is the holder of a diploma in appropriate branch of engineering awarded by the Board of Technical Education in Karnataka or equivalent qualification and has secured not less than 45% of marks in the final year Diploma examinations.
Attention: All Students / Parents / Guardians
- Ragging is strictly prohibited UNDER THE ACTE Regulations
- Raging is punishable under section 116 of the Karnataka Education Act 1983, and KA Act No. 1 of 1995.
- Indulging in Ragging is liable to Rustication / Dismissal / Expulsion / Imprisonment up to one year / Fine of Rs. 2000/- or both.
- Offender will be arrested under non billable warrant.
No. Ed.98 URC 98 Dated 09-09-1998